|Harvey Moiseiwitsch Volodarrskii|
Haavi Moiseievichi Vorodaarrusukii
|Occupation||Fourth rank in the United Assassins Association|
|Weapon||Magic Double Saber|
|First appearance||No More Heroes (2007)|
|Voiced by||James Horan|
Harvey Moiseiwitsch Volodarrskii (ハーヴェイ・モイセイェヴィチ・ヴォロダールスキー, Haavi Moiseievichi Vorodaarrusukii; Харви Моисеевич Володарский) is a character in the video game No More Heroes. He is a Russian assassin and stage magician who gives shows for large audiences; his age is unknown. He is ranked fourth in the United Assassins Association. Harvey Moiseiwitsch Volodarrskii is voiced by James Horan.
Appearance And PersonalityEdit
Harvey has shoulder length black hair, and wears a black and blue magician outfit with a mask. Harvey, like most performers is outgoing and confident. He acts like his ranking battle with Travis is one of his performances, despite Sylvia being the only one on the audience. His reaction upon being blinded by Travis suggests he has a fear of the dark.
Sylvia Christel and Travis Touchdown attend one of Volodarskii's performances, where he selects Touchdown from the audience to assist him onstage. A brief conversation between the two reveals for the first time during the game that Touchdown's parents are dead. Volodarrskii's assistants restrain a willing Touchdown under a large circular saw in an attempt to kill him before the Ranking Battle, but Touchdown manages to escape the trap. Volodarrskii fights using two beam kodachi, the Magic Double Saber, as well as several of his magic tricks, which include teleportation, summoning of doves, the ability to turn the stage upside down and also to restrain Touchdown in a booby trapped box in which he has to escape. In the end, Volodarrskii is blinded when Touchdown throws his beam katana across his eyes, after which his own associates restrain him and he is sliced in half vertically by the same saw that was used against Touchdown earlier in the night.
- "Let's see what you're made of, comedy boy."
- —Harvey's main quote
- "Somebody turn on the lights. I can't see shit"
- —Harvey after defeated
- Harvey Moiseiwitsch Volodarrskii bears a resemblance to real-life magician Criss Angel.
- His mask that covers half of his face is likely a throwback to The Phantom of the Opera.
- If Travis clashes weapons with him for too long, Harvey may "magically" turn Travis' beam Katana into an object that appears like a heart shaped magic rod from series like Sailor Moon. Travis will be unable to fight back until this effect wears off.